El Cielo by Cucurumbe
CLICK "BOOK NOW" TO CHECK OPERATION DAYS
PRICE $110 USD ADULT / $90 USD CHILD
Snorkel into the crystal-clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean on Cozumel island, famous for having the second largest coral reef in the world. Be surprised and enjoy the most beautiful reefs on the Island: Colombia Bajo, Palancar, and of course "El Cielo", famous for the starfish Sanctuary and for being a world-class destination. A spot with shallow waters and white fine sand which together makes the most breathtaking turquoise blue tones.
COZUMEL PRIVATE CATAMARAN CHARTER
· Transfers from the hotels
· Round ferry ticket
· Snorkeling equipment
· Food on board (Lunch box: fresh ceviche, ham & cheese croissant, fresh fruit)
· Drinks: beer, rum punch, hibiscus water, fresh water.
· Bring comfortable shoes and clothes, bathing suit, cash or credit card for shopping and tips
· We ask you to follow the restrictions for COVID 19 and to wear your mask
· The company is not responsible for the loss of the ferry ticket
· The tour is on a shared shark-type boat
· Report allergies at the time of booking
· NOT INCLUDED: tips, photos, local taxes.