Cozumel Private Catamaran Charter
9:00am / 2:00pm (Meeting times are 15 minutes prior departure) | TOUR DURATION: 4 hours. Additional hour available at an extra fee | Click "Book now" to check operation days
Meeting point: Cozumel Ferry dock (at Swallows statue)
ASK FOR AVAILABILITY AND SPECIAL OFFER
Get ready to experience the most exclusive adventure as you navigate Cozumel crystal waters in your own private Catamaran charter.
Relax your senses to the sound of the waves breaking against the wind while you Captain sail away above the spectacular Caribbean Sea.
Your day begins at Cozumel ferry port (at swallows statue) where you’ll be greeted by your tour guides who will assist you in getting aboard your Private Catamaran Charter for a one of a kind sailing experience.
The crew will take care of the smallest detail while you relax on the deck, listen to music, decide to snorkel or refresh to the ice-cold drinks from the Open bar and delicious snacks specially prepared to delight the most demanding palate.
Your deluxe 42 ft Private Catamaran charter is specially designed to accommodate 30 comfortably guests at your convenience. This amazing Private charter experience is reserved for those looking for the exclusivity that only sailing can offer and is the most authentic way to explore Cozumel breathtaking waters.
COZUMEL PRIVATE CATAMARAN CHARTER
· Private certified captain and crew
· Guided snorkeling and all necessary snorkel gear
· 4 hours of exclusive private sailing service
· Open bar with beer, vodka, rum, tequila, sodas, water
· Snacks (sandwich, peanuts, fruit, chips)
· Lunch (pasta & chicken)
· Music aboard
· Marine park fees
· Service included for 15 guests
· The snorkeling tour is Not recommended for people with back / neck problems, pregnant women and heart conditions.
· Minimum year for snorkeling is 5 years old and must be large enough to fit and use the snorkel gear. Parents supervision is mandatory at all times.
· Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old.